<p><b>Imperial tobacco have reduced cigarettes sale by 3 %</b></p> <p>During 9 months of financial year sales volume of Imperial Tobacco Company tobacco products in natural units has reduced by 2 %. Sale of <a href="http://www.cigarettehouse.net"><b>cigarettes</b></a> has fallen by 3 %.</p> <p>At the same time Imperial Tobacco during the period from September 2010 to June 2011 has increased sale of global brands of <b>cigarettes</b>.</p> <p>Company has increased sales volume of such brands as Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes and West due to positive dynamics on developing markets, the head of Imperial Tobacco Alison Cooper said.</p> <p>So, sale of <a href="http://cigarettehouse.net/?action=prod&cigarettes=Davidoff&prod=58"><b>Davidoff cigarettes</b></a> has increased by 6 % thanks to the growth in Russian Federation, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and Ukraine. Sale volumes of West <b>cigarettes</b> have increased in Eastern Europe thanks to dynamics in Russia and Ukraine what was compensated with market decrease in Poland and Turkey. Sales of Gauloises Blondes have been increased by 1 % thanks to growth in North Africa.</p> <p>Imperial Tobacco has also informed about significant growth of premium Cuban cigars sales in Russian Federation (total volume of cigars sale has increased by 1 %).</p> <p>Sale proceeds of the Company for 9 months have increased by 2% (without taking into consideration sales in Spain where in May-June price lowering took place on products of the Company by 4 %).</p> <p>Britain Imperial Tobacco produces <b>cigarettes</b> under brands Davidoff, Gauloises, Gitanes, West, Richmond, Maxim and other.</p>